Saint-Jean-Baptiste Cathedral

Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne

As it was originally built in the 6th century and then rebuilt in the 11th century, it contains some primitive elements of the first building in its walls.
Its neoclassical porch was added on in 1771 to house the tombs of three of the first princes of the House of Savoy: Humbert aux Blanches Mains (the founder), Amédée « la Queue » and Boniface « le Roland ».
Caracteristics
Adapted tourism Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
Services Guided group tours Guided individual tours Unguided individual tours
Rates
Free of charge
Times and dates
Throughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Contact us
Place de la Cathédrale 73300 Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne
Telephone : 04 79 83 51 51
Photos gallery
Join us!
Follow us on social networks:
Office de Tourisme
Place de la cathédrale
73300 Saint Jean de Maurienne (France)
tel: +33 (0)4 79 83 51 51
Pays de Maurienne Qualité Tourisme Savoie-Mont-Blanc Villes et Pays d'art et d'histoire Ville de Saint Jean de Maurienne Plus beaux détours de France Montagnicimes
réalisation : Alliance-Réseaux